Skiers and Families, we're excited to have this page along with the team forum and team blog to keep you up to date on ski team events.
Look to this page for weekly updates and a calendar of upcoming events.
The team forum page will have comments from the coaches and the blog is an open area for everyone to share questions and comments.
Here's what's going on this week, Monday 2/13 through Sunday 2/19:
- Monday: Rest Day
- Wednesday: U-District, 5pm.
- Thursday: On your own, 1+ hours of aerobic and strength.
- Friday: Mt Spokane night ski, Van leaves LC parking lot at 3:15. Then leaves Fred Meyer at 3:30. We'll warm up for the race and ski the course.
- Saturday: Van to Mt Spokane, leaves 7:30 am from LC lot.
- Sunday: Van to Mt Spokane, leaves 6:30 or 7 am (depending on ages of riders) from LC lot.
- Wednesday: U-District, 5 pm, if you are enrolled.
- Saturday: JNQ! We need to be at the mountain as early as 8 am. The youngest skiers race first, so the J5 and J6 (and younger) start at 9 am! That means you need to be there as close to 8 am as possible to get ready for the race
- Sunday: Same as Saturday, be at the mountain at least one hour before your race!
- Saturday, February 18th and Sunday February 19th is our own JNQ at Mt Spokane!